Digitakt Overbridge

With the MDUW being my favorite drum machine ever, I find Microtonic’s synthesis to be a close 2nd to it(in some ways it trumps the MDUW because it’s very sandpatchy in that all the parameters are available instead of select parameters based on engine) but I like crisp wild percussion’s which is why my heart is with Microtonic- you being interested in the RYTM I reckon you want something a bit beefier- in which case I have no idea about that- sorry, but those are my thoughts on Microtonic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s try to keep things more on topic peeps, people get excited by activity (especially) on this thread :thup:

6 Likes

we need overbridge and backup… I was actually looking at my Digitakt today thinking should I sell it and buy a secondhand one later if/when overbridge is out. i then slapped myself and re-evaluated my life.
Decided i will keep the digitakt.
But i do need overbridge and backup soon… my digitakt is almost full and I dont want to randomly delete samples and break projects…

3 Likes

the tipping point.

Managing the Big Data on the plus drive backup and project management / arrangement.
I would love to be able to shuffle my project patterns around in OB also. Similarly rename sounds and not break the pattern would be grand.

2 Likes

Technically we don’t need Overbridge for that, we just need a few SysEx commands. I’ve got it all coded… I’m just waiting for the SysEx support:

11 Likes

Yeah cool, your Alpha is amazing and great that it can be done without a massive piece of bulky software. Really great way to visualise a Project and all the samples. Do you think you can view the whole + drive and menus on them outside of a project? ie the incoming, factory, etc?

i need to have the possibility to back up my work !

was edited

View the whole +Drive you ask…

1 Like

Just watched the Video again. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Dear Elektron,

WHEN ?? :frowning:

4 Likes

:smiley:

Sorry, i couldnt resist :wink:

sighhhhhh…

This will never stop being funny to me:

4 Likes

What were they even advertising??? :joy:

Elektron Drive. Duh :stuck_out_tongue:

Analog Heat.

I’m not sure if you understand the joke. That teaser, titled “Before Long”, actually felt like forever- I think the thread built as a result of the teaser ended up getting about 2000-3000 posts on it. Last July onward got dark :smiley:

#Memories

1 Like

The timing its seems is set to be a surprise. Either for us or for us and Elektron too.

Oh man that was so lame wasn’t it
What were they thinking :unamused:

1 Like

Really? Not a word from Elektron? Not a peep? Did they hire a new developer to sort this out? Is it impossible to get done? Have they given up?