Digitakt out now!

Out of Stock there too…

musicstore.de available on 16.06.

1 Like

Sorry. Wasn’t aware.

1 Like

How do you like it compared to the other samplers you’ve used? Think you’ll bond with it? Interested to hear a hip hop head’s perspective on it.

Syd Barrett?
:drunk:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitakt Manufacturing Defect - Anyone else get this?

Same here, just placed an order on gears4music delivery should be in 2 day’s . Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Midi amsterdam

1 Like

Thanks guys! Will try gear4music, midi Amsterdam actually laughed in my face saying: ‘those didn’t even hit the shelves here, they were all sold in minutes’

Unfortunatly BAX refunds takes up to 3 days… i don’t stand a chance do i… ugh

Oke, must say i pre ordered mine there…
they can be pretty direct there, when i started making music i thought they were unfriendly
now i also think they are very helpful

1 Like

Its like a frankenstein of samplers. Samples like an SP, handles audio tracks like an MV, editing samples is kinda like the ASR. But it all feels like a new fresh direction overall. I love that the various knobs control certain parameters makes editing on the fly much quicker, unlike yesterday’s samplers where everything is done on a large lone jogwheel. I never owned an Elektron but editing and chopping samples is so next level as well as the ingenuity of the OS design, for example, it may not have features of the bigger boxes but it has the tools to achieve those features manually. Other than that, I love that its compact and small. :grin:

2 Likes

Mine was delivered by UPS this Monday (ordered directly from Elektron). Damn, it’s a mighty little box. My first Elektron product and first hardware sampler as well, absolutely loving it so far! Inspected it thoroughly when received, there were no hardware issues apart from the fact that left part of the screen was sticking out from the surface on a couple of millimeters, i guess it’s coz the glue wasn’t holding that side properly, but i pressed it down gently for around 10 seconds and everything is perfect now. Didn’t encounter any crashes so far

1 Like

so after nearly a week of me being sick and only being able to gaze longingly at my digitakt box from across mi room. this evening I finally got to hook it up and have a jam.
man I fuken love mi digitakt :slight_smile:
no issues here, just joy. lots. of joy :paw_prints::rofl:

Agreed with everything and, yeah the size is awesome. One of the reason I wanted a Live was the battery, but I was never planning on taking it out of the house. The Digitakt is so small that I can still rock it on the couch or on the kitchen table with some headphones. Love that.

There are so many different ways to rock the machine as well. I was mostly programming stuff at first, but I’m loving the live, unquantized record mode at the moment. You can really get the loose drums the MPC excels at. I’m also getting deeper into recording live automation, you can achieve some beautiful stuff with this.

The one thing I still don’t have a workaround for is the MPC note repeat function. I need to experiment more with Fill. Choke groups would also speed up my workflow tremendously.

1 Like

Just talked to Roy @ gear4music, they were due to arrive today but he just told me they didn’t for unknown reasons, checked with his supplier and told me ETA is 22nd of June… He seemed pretty sure of it allthough i was a bit suprised that he didn’t even know what a DT was. Gear4music ordered 15, 5 of wich are already sold/back-order.

yup, heard this morning delivery has been moved to 22-06… :frowning:

1 Like

Seems like they’re not even shipping now until it’s fixed. No stores can deliver them at the moment. At least in Europe. Ah well, I’ll wait :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up :). Turned on the mail notification on juno.

If that’s the case, then I say kudos to Elektron for hitting the brakes until some QC issues are addressed.

2 Likes

Man, you guys in EU are paying bonkers for stuff.
My DT with a discount came out at $585 delivered.