Digitakt OS 1.03 is here!

you have to save your project and you will not lose anything:slight_smile:

I’m confused about this part too.

It’s only bank A.

1 Like

Can we change the sound of the metronome “click” with this update? I use the word click very loosely.

I already have had two crashes one with usb midi and the other while making changes to a pattern. Digitakt 1.03 is here but still has bugs!!!

We have a bugs thread going for that.

No need to start a topic (when there is an existing bugs thread), and then post the same thing here.

Thank you!

1 Like

Will update tonight! … can anyone confirm how midi sync is working out with 1.03? That’s all I pretty much need fixed on the DT :slight_smile:

Working great over USB for me. Haven’t tried with DIN midi yet

Good to know! I’ll be on DIN MIDI so fingers crossed …

Saddly, no - it is still broken!

I’m reading the problems that others are experiencing and so I’ve a question…

So far I’ve not had any problems with v1.02, but I’m not doing anything with MIDI - just exploring sequencing the audio tracks, sampling audio,… basic stuff.

If I go with the update to v1.03 - does anyone know if you can roll back to a previous version of the OS if things don’t work out?

Thanks…

2 Likes

Same question here: no need for MIDI so far, and I didn’t have a single crash since I’m using it. Worth upgrading, or should I be waiting for 1.04? Apparently the DT freezes when using the “save project” shortcut, which I use a lot.

i’m not having any problems using the Func + Save Proj shortcut with 1.03. Synced to ableton and also sending to MD,MnM, micromonsta and system 1m :joy:

1 Like

DIN midi works for me very vell, used DT as master or slave, with keyboard in, sequencing to external… no crashes or freezes. All good. For me it’s a really great machine now.

1 Like

Excellent to hear. I’ve just updated and will get to work with midi sync now!

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can delete the factory sounds (not the samples) that were added with this update?

I like the factory samples but prefer not to have any preset sounds on the machine.

just had my first crash using func + save :unamused:

Me too :frowning: I didn’t have any crashes at all with 1.02. I am slightly confused with the “Saved to Temp” thing now with func + save (project/pattern).

i had loads of crashes with v2, wasn’t using it with ableton because of them but was going well this morning with v3 and everything synced.

i can’t find the factory sounds either, the samples are there but i’m not sure where the sounds are meant to be