Digitakt OS 1.03 is here!

Mine’s sequencing the Mocca Master now. Wasn’t expecting it, but quite enjoying it all the same.

2 Likes

loaded a few samples - no crash
midi synced from Cubase (midi - did not yet try usb) and recorded a loop - no crash, correct timing etc.

too early to say but seems like the device is now usable!

3 Likes

I don’t know about you, but only certain samples were causing the loading crash/freeze for me. Aside from loading, it would happen when I tried to delete these from the +drive too. Interested to find out if I can delete them now. I never reported that to Elektron :sweat:

I just felt the nerdy internet rage swelling up inside my head when reading the first lines… You got me, sir. :smiley:

Thanks, Elektron! God midsommar and all that, careful dancing around the midsommarstång!

2 Likes

boo , 1st crash … who’s starting the 1.03 bug list?

saved project , got the done message , … still playing.displaying the loading text.
unresponsive

That was fast and ugh… Hopefully this thread isn’t as long as the previous one.

1 Like

quick question… with an update to 1.03, will I lose my samples recorded and stored on the +Drive?

thank you, people at Elektron!

awesome news & its looking good so far :slight_smile:

i had about 5 transport on/off related freezes earlier today with 1.02, so this really makes my day - thanks !

Thanks, you guys rock!

Thank you, Elektron!
Reading the relaese notes I wonderd which bugs I didn’t encounter :happy:

Edit:

Just perfomed the update - USB-sync from DAW works perfekt as well as on MIDI and its whole chain.
Factory sounds on Bank A are all there - I’ so glad! :totes:

The new pattern save mode seems nice!
From what I understand, using the quick save function doesn’t affect the pattern on the project, right? You have to save the project in the menu in order to have it properly saved?

1 Like

Yay for it now remembering mute mode! Can’t wait to give it a try, might even try syncing in with Logic now :slight_smile:

I actually got used to doing this anyway because of the sample loading crash which would somehow revert to an earlier project state. Constantly saving pattern and project :confused:

does the function + settings button “save project” shortcut do the same as saving pattern to project from the pattern menu?

Mine took only a few seconds.

2 Likes

same here… crashed on project saving. Stuck on the DONE screen… After rebooting it did saved everything :slight_smile:

Mine took only a few seconds (I’ve read about using older cables and not connecting to a usb hub (I do connect to a USB3.0 hub and its not been a problem)). I read in the notes that it will reboot itself, and unless it does it twice and I missed it, I ended up at a screen that read “Please Restart Me”. Overall an easy update and been rock solid since I installed and I’m throwing midi every which way :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Does this mean that now one can copy a pattern, and then select-and-copy to a new pattern before the sequencer switches to it? If so, I’m jumping for joy!

1 Like

I used a midi cable (not the usb) so that could explain

1 Like