Digitakt oled ghosting

When I got my digitakt it had grey ghosting lines visable on the left of the sceen and I came online and read that this was “normal” so I ignored it. Since then it has got a little worse and is easily noticed from a couple of meters away from the screen, if there are any straight lines. When I look at elektron adverts for digitakt I cant see any ghosting at all in the close up, if I set mine up the same it obvious from the same range.
I try to ignore it but its so ugly and the thought in my head is that if the promo model looks ok from close range then why does mine look so bad?, I was reading a thread earlier about the screen protector and taking it off and in my case I have left it on as a clearer screen means more obvious grey lines to look at, crisp it may be but there is no way elektron would use a photo of my digitakt screen as an advert, they would be embarrased.
I suppose what I need to know is if there are big differences in the quality of screens, I love my digitakt and probably wont sell it but on the other hand I dont want to be lumbered with an ugly batch digitakt thats worth less further down the road. So does anyone have a digitakt with a mild case of ghosting or are they all the same?.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Display issues : Lines of pixels not as bright as the rest?