Digitakt livemix demonstration

yeah - I’m i the middle of re-mixing that track for release and the balance will be better. In all the live streams, all the percussion is going through the Pi system. Skip around, and you’ll find other parts. Alas, my mixdown for release track backlog is hugh - I’ve got stuff from live shows back in Dec. still to mix…

1 Like

Here is my new session. This is the 5th pattern of my liveset. I still work on transitions and really enjoy finding my own workflow on the Digitakt.

11 Likes

again, great track! nice sound and development

1 Like

Thanks. good to have you here!

hey there!
a live performans update with video effects, now i have the sixth pattern ready. when i have eight patterns i will mix it all together. i am looking forward to it! have a nice weekend

Some new Pattern for liveset with my friend Pavl played the Roland System-1.

1 Like

Greetings from Hungary

3 Likes

nice an other live-session, like it, very nice clear sound!

1 Like

Live techno from Leipzig with love and handcrafted Technotic video Equipment: 2x Elektron Digitakt 2x Akai Midimix 2x Mode Machines Cerebel usb Roland System-1 and FX!

3 Likes

Does anyone know if a template, like the one for the OT, is available for using the LCXL with the DT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCGaccCx4E our latest live mix have fun! greets buds@work

could share the launch control xl midi mapping profile for the digitikat : )
thanks