Digitakt DEAD

Woke up this morning! Digitakt is dead, no display nothing, power checked and all good, anyone else?

This has happened to another user:

It’s a worrying trend

2 Likes

Here is what I found, tried and tested power supply all good, used power supply from heat (same voltage 12v) but amps double, it came on, removed heat supply, re plugged DT supply and hey presto it works! Maybe it needs a jump start now and then! Not good for live gigs

1 Like

Wow…that doesn’t make any sense at all… I’m glad you got it working again though!

1 Like

Still scratching my head, glad I got it working, day off work today, it would have sent me to the pub if I could not get it running.

1 Like

Might be a psu issue, you moved it sufficiently to get it working.

I have since tried wiggling it like a mad man, and stays on, checked current as well and it’s all steady, strange.

Might be temperature or humidity, I suppose.

I’ve never had a problem with a PSU on any other Elektron box. Glad you avoided the horrors of the pub

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to try this when I get home from work. Hoping for the best!!

How did it go? Is the DT working again?

hi late reply been busy but no luck for me, i gotta send it back to elektron and they will take a look at it

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get it back soon!

My Digitakt did this once, but it was because I left it powered on, and I guess it turned itself off or something. Wouldn’t turn on until I unplugged all connections and let it sit for a couple minutes. No problems since.

1 Like