Digitakt available for pre-ordering

Here’s 5% off for anyone who’s pre-ordering.

Interesting that the final DT price is almost the same as I paid for Deluge. That is still to be shipped, but for the same price, I feel that it’s providing much more value & features.

1 Like

Yeh man, no competition between those two from what I’ve seen of the Deluge. Hungry new company out to impress vs (seemingly) ‘meh’ from Elektron… Hopefully news on a ‘big box’ from Elektron soon! Though a £600 one-voice A4 seems just as likely atm :confused:

1 Like

Just for the record I wasn’t including used prices. I didn’t pay over 1000 for any of my Elektrons and I bought them all brand new, within the last year.

2 Likes

Bax-shop.nl still has it listed at €650 and they have a 10% discount thing going on this weekend so you can pre-order one there for €585 including VAT right now.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: A4 Feature Request

I own an E2 and an OT and think the “build quality” of the E2 is comparable, well apart from the awful colour.

3 Likes

I would be much more inclined to pre-order if I knew what this thing is like in practice, I need a real demo of this thing in action… what is it like to use? There’s too many questions to answer still.

1 Like

Discount doesn’t apply…

Dude. We should trade stories. I’m in the exact same space - kids all over, small apartment, no room for gear. Pushes your creative interior designer skills, no doubt😊

5 Likes

why not? or does an error occur when proceeding? seems to work:

Not working for me. I’m in the UK. Tried the .co.uk and .nl sites

Discount doesn’t work on U.K. Bax site for me either. If I go to the NL one it’s 585 euros which is about 510 gbp. If could get it off the bax UK site with 10 percent that would be 594 pounds, not sure why it’s more expensive after factoring in the exchange rate.

quadrathru is great

2 Likes

I caved, preordered it on Sweetwater. I know its complete blind faith at this point in time, but this will be my first Elecktron product. First one i can actually afford too. I’m very excited (and hopeful) about this. Definitely going to be a huge upgrade from my Korg volcasample.
Right now my decision was based on its exceptional looking build quality, Elektron’s highly respected company/product history, aesthetic design elements, and the away-from-the-computer portability for traveling and whatnot. MPC? Nope. Too bulky for me and my compact space, and also somewhat redundant when I’m already very comfortable in Ableton. I’m also excited about all this talk of trigs and p-locks with elektron products. I think i’m about get super deep into this machine.

7 Likes

Man details may be thin but i can assure you youre gonna love this thing man!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic trolling

Can someone please fix the „Watch the Digitakt trailer on YouTube“-link?

I’ve very tempted to do this… I got it all set up just need to click ok…

trying to do this from germany failed, guess it’s only possible to do from netherlands. in germany it is 650.