Digitakt 1.08

Did anyone say Compressor? Digitakt now has one. We also ironed out some creases, fixed a few bugs and made some general workflow improvements. The compressor is a master effect and does everything you'd expect a compressor to do, including a nifty side-chain feature. Check the manual for full details! [Listen to the Compressor in action on SoundCloud](https://soundcloud.com/elektron/sets/digitakt-compressor) [Download Digitakt OS 1.08 at Elektron.se](https://www.elektron.se/support/?connection=digitakt#resources) ![image|661x500](upload://wKOvHtftIULR0AEkldkmtStsmtj.jpg)
44 Likes

Yayyyyy first reply

8 Likes

Holy shit!

Haha yes! Sidechain compression all the wayyyy! Thanks!

2 Likes

Ohhhh nice! Can’t wait to get home to give it a squeeze!

whoa mama :smile:

Thanks to the Elektron team for the constant improvements!

“When you load a Sound to the Sound Pool, its associated sample was not loaded to the RAM, if
the original sample slot was not empty in the active project.”

And all this time I thought it was intended and couldn’t wrap my head around it :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeeet!!

Nice one! From the release notes, it looks like this fixes the parameter lock bug too. Looking forward to trying the compressor out.

1 Like

Amazing!

But the octatrack can’t sidechain after how many years :thinking: I know they said they don’t deliberately leave features out to push sales but they sure make it hard to believe. Regardless, good for the DT owners

6 Likes

Beefy Sounding Wickedness!

So nice, can’t wait to try it out! Thanks you Elektron devs and designers, you do a great job! I hope there will be more nice surprises like this in the future. :slight_smile:

yeah its a pitty, but you can get along with parameter locks on triggers to mimic a sc effect of a kick at least.

I wanna see this on the digitone as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the comp! and thanks for my new profile avatar :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh YES!!!

Happy birthday 2 us…

There goes the weekend!

1 Like

weeehhhhh

just saying

Can’t wait to get back home and try this out. Really appreciate all the people behind this!