Digitakt 1.05 : Bug reports

I’m not too sure if this is a “bug” as such but maybe just a workflow improvement…When you select a new pattern and rename it, you start programming a sequence and then decide to change it so use the FUNC + Clear to clear the pattern. This also reverts the name of the pattern to “Untitled”. You need to go back and rename the pattern again but in my mind if you have named a pattern you want to keep that name even if you decide to clear a pattern’s sounds and start from scratch.

Ouch

missed that one… thanks! it seems to work as expected now…
its easy to forget about that one and hit stop twice accidentally so i hope avoidable doesn’t mean cant be fixed…

We will see… but its ok for now : )

1 Like

Doesn’t seem very stable to me. Why does it need to crash when a feedback loop occurs?

After a SysEx send Digitak becomes unresponsive, is anyone experiencing the same?

We can hope for something better

1 Like

After some resampling actions I got this ugly display distortion …

Ouch

Overdrive bug. At 0.01 it jumps to a lots of overdrive !?

It doesn’t sync with OT in arranger still one whole bar off… I thought for sure this would’ve made the list to be fixed I’m bummed out :frowning:

1 Like

Synchronizing with Ableton has just become awful. I’ve changed the midi clock delay several times from -250 to -20 ms already. Also it happens that it loses tempo and shows crazy pbm’s around 250. Nah, i’m back to 1.04.

Let me know how that goes! Curious if you can regress w/out issues.

That right there is making me stick with 1.04 till the next update

Also the Overdrive factor

2 Likes

Most MIDI gear crashes when there is a feeback loop present. If you don’t want it to crash don’t plug MIDI in to MIDI out on same device. Just asking for trouble.

1 Like

so i tried for a sysex dump and it only worked via midi, not via USB.

anyone else?

well, that probably wasn’t a good idea, but i couldn’t work with the newest update. i decided to try.
it’s going well so far. i lost my last pattern though (it wasn’t saved in a project) and had this issue with sync right after i installed 1.04, but after reboot it’s stable again.

I got it working via USB but only using Elektron’s c6 sysex program. Make sure you have the correct outputs setup in MIDI config. If you select only USB out/in its very fast as well (way faster than MIDI/USB)

Can someone confirm that the keyboard octave only goes up to +12. I thought it used to go up to +24. And regardless what the octave is the keyboard is, the highest tuning you can play is +24. So if you set the sample tuning to +24, every note above C-0 (using digitakt’s keyboard) results in the same not. Is this expected behavior?

Confirmed. The keyboard octave seems to go down to -24, but up to only +12 indeed. That doesn’t seem right.

1 Like

aye, had all that but realized i had set in/out to midi only instead of usb/usb+midi.