[ Definitive list ] Analog 4/K Sound Packs & more

exactly, if you load an old sound in it will be converted up !

1 Like

Cool! I was unaware of some of these.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what kinds of sounds these individual sound banks are?
I’d like to know before I buy
I’m specifically interested in weird/glitchy textures

I’m specifically interested in weird/glitchy textures

I started making a bunch of patches. When I work out how t get them onto the computer I will add them to my uploads thingy for sharing. Probably not much use to peeps but it’s nice to share.

1 Like

I’m specifically interested in weird/glitchy textures[/quote]
The Richard Devine collection would be a good place to start.
it’s also 100% free from the Elektron link above. :+1:
I would say this about it though, a lot of the Richard patches are saved with really fast modulation rates (LFO1, LFO2). I found them much more interesting when i slowed this down a bit
Also, apologies for going a bit off topic but have thee a closer look at the OSC1 feedback parameter. It’s glitch-tastic !
http://www.elektronauts.com/t/osc-1-feedback/1734

1 Like

So far I’ve only bought Daren’s drums and I’m waiting until the new OS is released before I install them.

I would be interested in contributing to some kind of elektronauts repository of single patches. I’ve made a nic e SH-101 style bass sound that I’d chip in for starters.

the sandbox might be one way to go - make sure there is a naming convention to post titles, so it can be searched more readily

e.g. A4syx - Bass Sound @67

where @67 is the slot it will save to if sent directly !!

then use this if you wanna find stuff :wink:

I am in …wanna share!
Who starts the thread? I am not native English language, so i can mess even from the title… :zonked:
Lets dump our A4syx dumplings!

I was looking for this thread earlier. I just uploaded some patches to my profile page. Steal away !

I am in …wanna share!
Who starts the thread? I am not native English language, so i can mess even from the title… :zonked:
Lets dump our A4syx dumplings![/quote]

“Lets dump our A4syx dumplings!” gets my vote for the title!

So …i’ll start ?

ok…10 minutes! in the Sandbox…

1 Like

Here for Acid

http://sounds.beatport.com/pack/elektron-a4-progressive-acid/7064

1 Like

Added to the list!

Hi,

I’m new here – just got my A4 yesterday. Loving it so far.

I just downloaded a couple of these sound packs, including the Richard Devine Collection. Is there a way, using MIDI-OX, to dump all 128 patches at once into the A4 rather than doing it one sysex file at a time?

Thanks!

Aaron

Use C6 !

OK, so that helped. I was able to load multiple sounds at once. But isn’t it true that you can store only 128 sounds on the A4? That’s what it looks like anyway.

OK, so that helped. I was able to load multiple sounds at once. But isn’t it true that you can store only 128 sounds on the A4? That’s what it looks like anyway.[/quote]
Only 128 for now, but there’s a big OS update due next week. It will activate a large storage that’s already in your A4. We’re told you’ll then be able to save thousands of patches, although only 128 will be available for sound-locking.

OK, so that helped. I was able to load multiple sounds at once. But isn’t it true that you can store only 128 sounds on the A4? That’s what it looks like anyway.[/quote]
Only 128 for now, but there’s a big OS update due next week. It will activate a large storage that’s already in your A4. We’re told you’ll then be able to save thousands of patches, although only 128 will be available for sound-locking.[/quote]
Thanks, billywood. Glad to hear that I understood the current architecture. Yes, I’m aware of the OS update. Can’t wait! That’s one of the reasons I decided to get the A4 rather than waiting for the AK. Patch storage was the only real difference I could see (besides the keyboard, of course, and a few other marginal improvements).

Cheers,

Aaron