CV to Midi - Qunexus

Really fancy making use of the A4’s CV to drive something like a sampler (microgranny?) but don’t want necessarily to have to go down the modular route using a Bastl grandpa and have to get a rack, power, etc etc. And we all know modular is a rabbit hole!

Looks like the Qunexus from Keith McMillen might be able to do this. I already have one but would need to buy the leads and midi convertor.

Anyone tried this or have another solution?

Or should I just bite the bullet and jump down the modular rabbti hole? :stuck_out_tongue:

there are a few discussions on CV to MIDI to browse, finding a solution needn’t be that expensive … e.g. a modded Korg Monotribe can be used as a converter, there are lots of options

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve seen some of those threads.

I’m specifically interested to know if anyone has used The Keith McMillen Qunexus keyboard to convert CV to midi but using their leads and convertor box that’s available for about £70 all in.
And to find out how easy it was to do so.

This would be my cheapest solution as I already have a Qunexus.

1 Like

I’d be curious about this, too.

Currently in the process of mucking about with converting CV values C and D to MIDI (using the Qunexus) to modulate params in a Jitter patch.

I’m curious to know if anyone has gained any insight (or found any additional resources) regarding this configuration?