*Copy Page* ex Filter on MD

Guys !

I am seriously in front of my mistake, tall as a wall.

I think I already successfully copied just one page of parameters on the Machinedrum, as for example the filter only on one track to then paste it on an other different track.

Is it possible to to that ?
I don’t remember how to …

I hope this was real.

Thank you if you have the shorcut…

Thank you anyway.

Cheers !

I didn’t succeed. Same question as Aream in AF or you changed your name again ? :wink:

1 Like

when holding the function button while changing a machine, all settings (effects, filter & so on…) will remain. i think that’s what you mean°

1 Like

I did not exactly understand sorry…
Can you just copy paste filter from a BD to a SN for example ?
As on the OT it is possible to copy and paste parameters of pages

Yeah but with OT you have dedicated buttons for parameters pages.
What about copying machines ?

Good to know !
It’s in the manual ?

Sezare je ne comprend pas, quand tu maintiens fonction et que tu crées une nouvelle machine sur la même track ça gardes les params ?
Ha Okay I think I understand, if one a same track you change the machine the params will stay !
This is incredible !

anyway I think if this is possible that it is possible to copy a param page isn’t it guys ?

Ouaip. Tested. :thup:
So this can be a good alternative for me.
Copy machine, then change machine if needed holding Func to keep several interesting parameters…

If you have a machine on a track and go into the EDIT menu, you can select a new machine while holding FUNC and all the parameters on the second and third pages will remain the same as they were on the original machine.

However, as far as I know the first page (synthesis) will re-initialize and return to default values. I am not sure this holds true for every machine type though.

3 Likes

yes it would seem this works for only the second and third pages.

also, doesn’t work in Classic Mode.

talking of Classic Mode it is possible to copy a track’s Trig sequence and paste it to another machine/instrument without copying the machine type.

But no possibilities to copy just one filter page to other tracsk ?

there will be no copying of just the filter page to other tracks :joy:

although if you would like to copy the filter page settings of one track’s filter page (Effects Page) settings to all of the other tracks, hold the Function button and slightly move the filter base or width parameter forwards ever so slightly and then back to position.

the filter value will then be copied to the other tracks. this technique is applicable to all the other parameters. if however you have a bass drum you don’t want this to apply to, go and p-lock the bass drum filter base and width on all the Trig steps of its sequenced pattern.

2 Likes

Ok Thank you :grin: