Conditional Amen Break Glitching Octatrack = Ned Rush

Hello. This is my first post, and I’d like to share a Octatrack video I just made. It’s mainly for beginners like me, but maybe experienced users might enjoy it too. Sorry for the poor camera. Maybe I’ll have a good camera one day.

25 Likes

Hey, I know you from your Ableton videos way back, real top-tier stuff tbh. Curious to see what madness you’ll be capable of on an OT. No other tutorial videos make me laugh and learn as much as yours. THANK!

4 Likes

Same here…
Hi @nedrush. Welcome!

3 Likes

Thanks. Now where do I go to complain about the lack of features? :wink::sob:

2 Likes

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/ot-feature-requests-thread/

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A complain topic would be good too, as lasting bugs are not even corrected. I think it is better to take OT as it is, concentrate on what it can do, others can’t. Trig conditions were totally unexpected, and a huge update. :slight_smile:

I complained a lot at first, compared to Mpc 1000.

@nedrush What features ?

Hello, Ned. And welcome to the new forum. And what is this forum about? Well, I’ll tell you. It’s about Elektron and many more things. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Amen Burp.

3 Likes

this is so absolutely amazing and thought through, just starting to utilize slices at their full, I really like the way you kind of “curated” the individual slices at the beginning, that’s something I should do way more often. thanks!