Community sound patch collection 2014 A4 / AK

The sysex is up in the Elektronauts Files section:

http://www.elektronauts.com/files/download/110

I ordered the Sounds based on the time stamps from the files TrabanT sent me. sicijk I renamed your Sounds to include the CSP at the start of all of them then tagged your name SK at the end. I hope this is okay.

Here is the full 26 Sound list with Sound creator:

01 - CSP BASS2014 - sicijk
02 - CSP BSDRV2014 - sicijk
03 - CSP PAD2014 - sicijk
04 - CSP CHORD2014 - sicijk
05 - CSP 30EBASZ - TBN
06 - CSP FBKICK - TBN
07 - CSP EPIANO - TBN
08 - CSP FATBASS - TBN
09 - CSP WIND MW - XponentOne
10 - CSP ARP MW - XponentOne
11 - CSP BIGREL - XponentOne
12 - CSP CHORDY - XponentOne
13 - CSP WHINE - XponentOne
14 - CSP WARP - XponentOne
15 - CSP PADDY - XponentOne
16 - CSP KICKER1 - XponentOne
17 - CSP KICKER2 - XponentOne
18 - CSP HANDDRUM - XponentOne
19 - CSP VARIBASS - Chad
20 - CSP LILPERK - Chad
21 - CSP GLISSANDME - Chad
22 - CSP MELLOTFLU - Chad
23 - CSP DENT - TrabanT
24 - CSP BLUBB - TrabanT
25 - CSP YOLK - TrabanT
26 - CSP WARM - TrabanT

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Thanks Chad and everyone! Looking forwards to checking these out.

awesome ! … BIIIIIG thanks for putting the work in to make this get finished right in time, 2 hours before deadline !!! … couldnt have finished without you !!!

thanks to all participants !!!

There are some really great Sounds in here!

Cheers!
Chad

Cool!
Trabant and chad, (& all contributors) thank you for your combined efforts in realising this sound pack!

Indeed nice sounds guys - mine were rushed, but found it a really useful exercise for learning my new toy some! Reckon this should be a regular fixture - who’s up for a valentines day pack? Maybe sounds AND kits this time?

Sorry all guys…I did an error while naming the files in my bunch.
So happened that CSP BSDRV2014 SK is identical sound to CSP CHORD2014 SK.

My embarrassed mistake… :-1:

I uploaded the correct file in the File Section. (CSP #02 Errata Corrige)

You just have to substitute this to the one called CSP BSDRV2014 SK (sound #02 in the list)

Sorry again… =(

and Thank you all for the Share and Happy new AudaxYear

Yeah I was going to ask you about that one. I can grab your new Sound and put it into the collection. I’ll update the sounds SysEx in the Files section.

hey guys, … this is absolutely brilliant to see how smooth this forum works, and albeit my absence things are being sorted out …

boy, do I wish I could also upload the sample bank to my A4 … :sob: x 100 …
.my analog valentine … (has a nice ring to it, doesnt it? ) would be okay with organizing again, but would also be okay, if anybody else stepped up and became “project manager” / all seeing eye / overlord …

I’d offer to step in but im going to be away in the days leading up to valentines I’m afraid - will happily manage any subsequent packs though! Any help I can give though just ask - seems to be a good community ethos here and everyones been very welcoming so am more than happy to help where I can.

Definitely thinking kits this time though - I had the epiphany last night that I can use the nei osc 2 to make some truly disgusting distorted dnb basses, chaining up the tracks with bs filters to give a nice phaser etc. Add in the feedback osc and god only knows how deep this rabbit hole goes. God I love this machine <3 :smiley:

Apologies for not weighing in with a few sounds TrabanT, underestimated my holiday commitments :sob:

Sorry i was out during the time this was finished. I left home without my elektron and couldnt export the files…
Sorry and maybe for next time then !!

M

Actually looked at my diary again and its valentines day onward im away so am more than happy to manage this if you’re happy TrabanT?

XoponentOne : YES I AM happy ! …

Awesome - I’ll make a separate thread for it now :slight_smile:

did this ever happen? just got my mk2 and am looking for some extra patches. @Unifono first one i went looking for was yours.

1 Like

Hi. Check @taro 's

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile:
Hope you found them. They are only very few so far… might make a whole ambienty sound pack one day

1 Like

@Unifono Found whatever was on that a4 not warm thread and the lowend one. And i have all the free ones i think, picking up one of the paid ones and wanted to see if there were more community ones.

1 Like

nope