Cirklon users familiar with Elektron - I need your help!

Fellow Cirklon users that are also familiar with Elektron devices, I need your love your input! :slight_smile:

Really enjoyed my first few days with the Cirklon! Slowly working back through the manual with the machine now in front of me. So please excuse me if lots of this are covered in there, just taking me a while to soak it all in after so long using the Elektron machines.

Just wondering if there are Cirklon equivalents for some of the functions I use regularly on the Elektron machines.

Firstly - I often save tracks, patterns and kits within the Elektron boxes - I am then free to change various parameters, raise decays, close filters, add extra trigs, change pitch of sounds etc before then resetting the pattern/kit/track back to its saved state. Grown really reliant on this in a live context, especially because you can press ‘no+kit’ as a shortcut to quickly reload/reset the kit - is this possible within the Cirklon? I’d like to be able to change track values knowing that I can reload to the saved state.

Second: is it possible to p-lock track values? Or is it only possible to p-lock parameters assigned in the aux rows?

Third: i often copy tracks/track sounds on the elektrons across tracks. Is it possible to copy and paste a Cirklon track + all note/aux values + instrument data from one track to another?
Thank you :slight_smile:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cirklon’s a coming!