Cirklon sequencing Octatrack

Hello.
How are you using the Octatrack sequenced by the Cirklon?

• Afaik, you can Not propere set the steps in the Cirklon for slices. So in this case the steps are set in the Octatrack itself.
  • if i have more Songs in the Cirklon and for each Song i want a dedicated sampleset ( with adjustments, for example Filter ) in the octatrack. How can i Save Patterns without setting steps in the Octatrack?

More tips are welcome.

Best Dirk

I cant get this running properly. Because note come before cc. And in that case it is always shifted behind 1/16.

Playback Parameter in slice Mode is cc 17.

I don’t have a Cirklon but I guess it is possible to send CC before note…

I use Event Processor Plus or RK002 midi processors and it works like a charm.

Crossfader’s CC48 to avoid latency.

That sounds good.

How have you setup the event pp?

Sorry i dont understand what the crossfader hast to do with the latency/Delay?

Read the above thread! :slight_smile:

Sorry.

Thx

You have to be using a CK pattern. When you are in the CK pattern edit, press the pattern button. That should take you to events edit. this can get quite granular and you can even add a CC trigger a the same time as a note trigger, but with a higher order priority. You will see what I mean when you edit this. It is in the Cirklon manual

2 Likes

Ah, Thank you for this interesting top. I will try.

Hello Transformer.
In the CK Event List. Do you actually mean the delay, Knob7 ( with higher priority )?

Thanx

Good news

I use 2 p3 patterns:
in the first there are the steps set.
In the second there are is cc17 (pb2) 0,2…30 with an delay of -17. -16 is not working,

in the ck pattern, for me, its not working. Maybe, because of that step one can not be -???

And also switching patterns ( keep the soundest and the settings ) without any step is now fine.

best