Cats

Cats love boxes so much they’ll even sit on a tiny closed one. lol

@Automageddon, I see you found a proper use for Infinite Jest.

1 Like

It’s the kind of book that you read once then put to another use. Not going to go back to it any time soon…

Just finished the dfw the pale king - loved it!

Anyway back to cats -

Oh. I see you got a monomachine again, well fuck that, it’s my bed, how dare you.

17 Likes

Same here … sometimes I have the impression that we do not have a cat in the house, but that the cat is generously sharing her space with us … and there are some spaces, which we better leave to her :wink:

Adopted these two little horrors just before Christmas

24 Likes

My friends who watched my cats while I was in between places returned to me these shots of my little friends, which are much better than any I had. Their brother, Scribbles the Cat aka “Scribz”, got the short end of the picture quality stick so he’s left out…

Asha

Lotus

5 Likes

This one clearly loves the analog warmth lol.

2 Likes

Cats are the best. This guy isn’t even mine - he belongs to the upstairs neighbours, but sometimes comes in for cuddles when he gets himself locked out overnight.

6 Likes

Lovin the warm cozy throne

7 Likes

Not nearly enough cats in here yet! This is Oscar. When not working on his tick collection out on our lawn he likes to lie next to us in the couch and watch us work on our music. Every morning before I go to work he wants a 10 minute nap on my chest. Best 10 minutes of my day. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This little fluffball is named Lilith. She’s a stray that I found meowing outside of my gate back in October, only a few weeks old and very emaciated. She’s really starting to thrive now and is always by my side in the studio. You can also see one of my other two cats, Amon, at the bottom of the pic…he and his brother Dagon have been with me for about 5 years now since they were kittens, but rarely hang out in the studio when I’m in there because of the loudness. Lilith just doesn’t care and wants to be right in the midst of it.

21 Likes

this is osip. he likes to be helpful

18 Likes

Hi this is Silvestre one of my two cats the other one is 3D. he likes the gear especially after long sessions… he rocks in the studio all the time and try to sleep over the synths or mixer… also he don´t care about high volumes he just love techno and bacon.

10 Likes

Meow…

'Sup cats ?

20 Likes

The internet :two_hearts: :smile_cat:

1 Like

Giuliano and Mae, I wish they’d lounge with me in the studio but they love the bathroom too much.
Which can be a problem when you really need to go…

18 Likes

Enough … says the cat and hits the stop key!

What have you done to her? She is looking quite reproachful. Maybe … beeing a lady after all … she tries to tell you, stop fumble with those knobs and boxes and eventually start caressing me :wink:

1 Like

More of Our feline Friends and a new addition ; )

20 Likes

Here’s panda wondering wtf i’m meowing about.
We’re moving house these days, and she probably misses her other synth gears which are towed away somewhere else atm. Elektrons Will have to do for now.
She threw up on the cables a while ago tho. She’s a bit old, 15 years now. She hollers around the apartment through the nights, making sure we can hear her loud and clear at all times. Thanks cat.

9 Likes