Case for OT and AK

Hello!
Im searching for a case for my OT and AK.
I want it to be ok for carrying but even for put the two gears on during live session like stands.
Someone have that?
Thanks.

1 Like

I use
Thomann Producer Backpack

Perfect fot my A4 and AR and some cables,

you just need to have the plastic cover protective to ptotect button

Thanks.
Thats not what Im looking indeed. I own a Mono EFX FlyBy. So already have a backpack.
I search for hard case like gator’s but intend to put it either the AK and the OT… And cables… And headphone… :slight_smile:
Someone have that?

Hi there,

Check this topic for travel cases:

http://www.elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_openwiki&Itemid=43&id=travel_-_cases_bags

Another cheap option (which I do not recommend) is this plastic rifle case that Decathlon are selling, which can take up to 2 Elektron units I think:

Best option is to order customer flight case with good padding and dividers, made especially for your machine(s). U spent a lot of money buying such a gear, so be sure to protect it !

Have a good one.

HI

i’m also looking for a hard case

Wonder if i will try to buy a custom case ?

Any idea

Cedre

Thanks Fichone!

But I can’t find one I can use when Im live. I mean theres at least a guy here having a AK and a OT and carry these two gears outside his home right? Better : guy who do live and tell me how is set up is… Here at home I have a laptop stand to put my OT.

But at the studio to make music with my band I hurt my back because they haven’t other thing than a keyboard stand I have to put the OT under the AK on a little stand. Where can I put my OT then? How do you guys doing this? There’s no table in a studio you know what I mean…

as I’m mentioning above - custom flight case for 2 or 3 units + X stand where to put the case on should be the best option for you regardless of how you work - with your band or at home. You can use a second tier for your X stand to place another Elektron unit there for convenience…