C6 not responding at all?

So I just began testing C6 sample transfer to MD and C6 is just not responding at all.

-I am on Mac OS Sierra
-Using TM-1
-Sample is .wav, 16 bit, mono, 44khz
-Checked SDS Handshake on configuration menu. (I tested checking also ‘use extended SDS’, ‘Send SPS-1UW name’, or none)
-Connected both mid in/out on TM1 to MD
-Tried switching cables

My MD is waiting and when I hit SEND, C6 doesn’t do anything. MD just waiting.

Could it be OS Sierra issue?
I’ve read some posts around C6, but each case seems different.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Anyone?
Tried everything now - messing about configuration, plug/unplug cables, reinstall C6 etc.
Is it to do with delay on the configuration? Would be so cool to have this work…

Thanks, but just tried, didn’t work. TM1 works fine with Ableton. It’s just that C6 is just doing nothing. The progress bar is not moving at all.

It is highlighted/ selected. Still nothing.
Yeah, it’s like these little mishaps that seem to cause this prob. Not sure about mine!
Keep on testing…

have you hit CONFIGURE in the menu, and set the Elektron device as the Midi Input and Midi Output device?

1 Like

Yeah, I hit Configure menu and both Midi-In and Midi-Out are set to TM1.

Oh, good to know someone’s on Sierra.
I’ve been testing out a few one shot samples from 20k- 130K.
Just sending one sample at a time.
So the MD’s hooked on TM1 (midi both in/out) and TM1 USB to the Mac.

So if it works on Sierra, then maybe my Config is the problem? I didn’t much bother with delay or Turbo limit.

The sample were mostly random one shots, not my own, like kicks and snares etc. I deleted them tho.
Yup, C6 just downloaded a few nights ago, V1.5. I am new to C6.

Does SDS Rec format matter much? Some posted here changing the setting worked. I did try different settings, but still nothing…

Woah!!! Worked! Thanks a lot! I was totally giving this up now lol.

So the screenshot helped - I think it was another careless mistake of NOT SELECTING TM1 on midi. I saw your screenshot and saw TM1 blue highlighted. Mine wasn’t. I didn’t bother selecting because I only have TM1 on the list of interfaces, so I thought it’s already selected.

Maybe the right sample setting, too, but I think I had that setting also before. Messed around with it enough.
Anyway, solved, thanks again for replies!:grinning:

1 Like