Black Box Combination Cases w/ Eurorack

I have been considering a small modular actually, so mounted on rails with power and room for another thing module maybe? I guess that would work?

I could build you a version that is the perfect width for the Mother 32, which will give you a lovely little starting rig actually.

Hi, happy to ship worldwide either wayā€¦

Ā£50ish - Iā€™ll spec up the Mother 32 version and confirm.

Thats great, let me know what the projected cost is and we can sort it out. I am based in the UK, Manchester.

Hi, great - Iā€™m UK also so postage will be fine.

The Electron version is Ā£59 but we need to add an additional pair of railsā€¦ so Ā£69 posted sound ok?

As the Mother 32 doesnā€™t need access for jacks / midi etc at the rear would you like me to close up the gap between the two sections? Or would you prefer the space for easier access?

Let me know asap and Iā€™ll get this drawn and in production ready for next week. Pre-Christmas delivery yey!

Hello Christopher,
Iā€™m in the US. Please let me know how much it will be to ship to the us, and the wait time will be.
I like your approach. Would love to get the third picture but Iā€™d want the Analog Rhythm to be on the lower tier while all of the modular in the upper portion of the case. Will the Modular portion include power?

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/f/efb10bd88832764e1f25bae80545a80ab01f3ab7.jpg

1 Like

This is fantastic! I think the OT on the bottom is the best option for sure. Great idea!

Hi, thanks for the interest!

The Elektron machines need access to the rear so if we position the unit on the bottom we need to allow enough space for the cable clearance etc. I think we should be able to get away with a couple cmā€™s dependant on the angle of the Euro.

So the result would be a cross between these two:

4 Likes

Let me know your thoughts and Iā€™ll draft the design.

Oh andā€¦

Ā£20 to send to USA

Power can be supplied, but Iā€™d need to rework the design (ie add a bottom and an inlet) and spec out the PSU / busboard. Probably an additional Ā£100 for this.

Be very interested in seeing an elektron /mother case myself

Hi, do you mean Electron and Mother 32 combined?

The M32 can be rack mounted so in theory it would be the same as the above version with Eurorackā€¦

Have you made a mock up? Need to see to be able to ā€˜seeā€™

Sadly I donā€™t own a M32 - But I should be able to visualise one in PS.

Let me get back to you shortly.

1 Like

Cool ok, thanks.

Like this basicallyā€¦ but obviously better in real life :wink:

5 Likes

What size is that blank space?

Hi - 8HP

Hi Christopher! Sorry for the delay! I was just thinking - the M32 would need some space for powerā€¦ would it need to be on the same row? i.e does the case need to be a bit wider?

I envisage the M32 uses the same power input as it does already, with the remaining 8HP available for a passive Eurorack unit.