Berlin techno with the rytm?

x

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

PLEASE TRY AGAIN AND DON"T DO THAT ANYMORE OK

No need to be so aggressive in your response.

but can you answer my question?

edited to be less aggressive :slight_smile:

Hi,

You have all you need to build some tracks like the one you put example links… Do you read a bit the AR user manual ? If you listening the AR in a shop you will hear that many demo song use BT (5) pad as main Kick instead of the BD (1) pad… in fact a synthesis model is not strict i mean you can take the BT Tune shape EQ filter and get some kick. SO at least with the synthesis models you already have 2 kicks (if you want)

Plus DON’T FORGET the SAMPLE in the second layer of the machine you can put level of SYNTH to 0 and USE only SAMPLE on a PAD

Also you can use multipliers because every tracks can have different Tempo Settings so if you want to rolling something very LOW to get the Sub moving you can. And i forget Overdrive, Distortion and Compression

POSTSCRIPTUM : Don’t make this kind of music only with a headphone at maximum volume or you’re not going to make music long time in your life (Half Kidding Half Advise)

Cheers

EDIT : i listening https://soundcloud.com/kimbownaut/kai
AND as i told super simple you can do that with parameter locks and one kick (max velocity or 110-127) one is proper the other one is like ghost note or something like (40-90) and you get a different tone shaping by maintain the rolling ones (not the main one) trig and change the synthesis then you can copy this trig to get the rhythm and feeling your looking for but very simple, very basic thing and the ANALOG RYTM is perfect for that you can go crazy with Micro Timing too

You don’t need too kick (or two track) to get that !
one Neutral and proper kick and the other one p-locking different shaping of the synthesis model
You can also P-Lock only sample section on one track with Two different kicks and bypass the synthesis amplifier (ok that’s the lazyiest way)

1 Like

THANKS!

Dark Rumbling Techno Kick w/ RYTM?

Techno (Sub-) Bass

Can you stop screaming please?

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK CAPS MEAN STRESS AND SHOUTING AND VENTING? I’M TYPING THIS IN A COMPLETELY SERENE AND ZEN FRAME OF MIND…(I just don’t get it :joy: )

1 Like

what I don’t understand is, how can ppl think the AR wouldn’t be suitable for making techno? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

tru dat ^ beyond me too…

yeah. the AR is a techno dream machine IMO

THE FIRST SYNTH AND KICK I USE FOR THE 4/4 LIKE THIS: 4 . . . 4 . . . . 4 . . . . 4

AND THE OTHER ONE LIKE THIS: . 4 4 4 . 4 4 4 . 4 4 4

YOUR “4/4” KICKS ARE IN 15/4 DUDE, AND THE OTHERS ARE IN 12/4. LUCKY 4U RYTM IS POLYRHYTHMIC.

It works really nicely actually. Could be the next Mission.
:wink: