Arp Parameter Locks

Let’s say I wanted to change the type or speed setting of the arp for just one step… Is this possible? So far, from what I can understand, I can only lock the NO2-NO4 knobs.
Is there a work around?
Danke.

seemingly not possible as there are countless feature requests for this flexibility - from my perspective the arpeggiator seems like a work in progress so i think it could change, but i’d also like to hear of any undocumented features that are hidden behind multi-key presses ; - ]
i aslo find the arpeggiator a bit glitchy/nuanced as it stands even in this limited form - invariably if i change any setting, typically speed, it takes at least one pass (of the sequencer) to iron things out, it always sounds interrupted and wrong at the end of the first pass when settings are changed, subsequently it sounds predictable

Yes, noticed the glitches as well, hopefully the next OS update will expand the Arp functionalities, fix bugs and features. Thanks for the reply!
Would also be nice to modulate the parameters with LFOs.

oh yes, modulate everything with everything ! but seriously, constraints are sometimes a good thing to force the creativity and a restricted feature set will lend an instrument a character/sound - but the A4 is hardly restricted and is probably the most comprehensive when it comes to destination slots (some menus allow 74 destinations !!) … it’s the nature of the folk who buy this stuff to want the destinations that are not on the list, modulating those aspects of the arpeggiator would tax any programmer and you have to keep in mind that parts of the arpeggiator are very much linked to trigs (aot trigless trigs) so that will probably limit the potential, but someone with some other Elektron gear might be able to say different about what is possible !

http://www.elektronauts.com/t/p-locking-the-arpeggiator/912