AR mk1 stuck on updating to 1.45

Using c6, I send the sysex, which completed on C6’s side, but the AR is stuck about halfway on receiving. Not sure if I should turn off or what! Don’t want to brick it. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Maybe you can boot into bootloader while powering off and powering on with func pressed and then update again… thats what I would do on my Digitone or Digitakt… Can someone confirm this for the AR?

Well, I took a risk and turned it off and on again. It works, but still on the old version.

Not sure if I should send the sysex another way or what. I just received the AR today I should note, but I also have a MD UW.

Any updates surrounding this issue? I have overbridge installed and seemingly working w/ ableton 10, but it throws a warning that the software version on the rytm mk1 is not up to date. I have downloaded 145 and C6, but, upon entering the OS update page (or the function + on + trig4 page) and hitting send, nothing happens! :frowning: :frowning:

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry, I don’t recall what I did to update, and I no longer have an AR. Eventually I was able to get update working though.

Have you turned off overbridge mode and put it into midi mode? On the AR

I have, it’s in MIDI mode only, inputting and outputting from USB. C6, Transfer, and Overbridge pick up the analog (when i play a pattern from the machine I see the master volume in the AR app for overbridge bumpin up and down). Transfer will not connect to the AR, and, though C6 picks it up in the config menu, nothing happens when I hit send for the sysex file. I have a sense that this is something wrong with C6–any other softwares worth looking into? I want this to work :frowning:

Update: downloaded SySex librarian for mac (https://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/) and it worked beautifully, rytm in normal startup with midi connected via USB + settings as discussed above. Now to see about Overbridge… :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like