Analog Rytm OS 1.45: bug discussion

I’m getting the same bug on my mki and would not have noticed it because I normally click on the encoder instead of using function. But yes function + encoder in sample page froze my encoder until I switched pages.

When in Dual VCO mode, Changing the filter type to peak inverts the wave shape. What use to be an upward saw /! for example is flipped into a downward saw !\ . it doesn’t matter if the resonance is up or where the cutoff is set, the wave shape flips when the filter setting is changed to PK.

Makes sense now.
I never used the shortcut to the project list and if the hold time is shorter then i understand why it suddenly started appearing.

Quite an annoying change and quite an annoying UI design philosophy to stuff even more functions into an otherwise already crowded function palette.

Is it only the dual vco? Have you tried different machines on different tracks?

Same here, my AR MK1 after some time just crashed, stayed playing on a loop, nothing really moved… I remember having this back in the beginning after the 2nd update…

This is very annoying specially if you use it live.

The FUNC also happens here. Elektron :slight_smile: you know what to do, quick fix in less than a week :smiley:

2 Likes

Same here

for clarification - it’s not me confirming, it’s Elektron, this bug need not be reported here, it’s in hand already

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I hadn’t seen it on here, I filed a ticket.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sign-up for the Overbridge 2.0 closed beta

Putting it on here is just for the community really. To Find out if other users are experiencing the same behavior. For bugs to get acknowledged and fixed, support needs to be contacted directly.

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed Function -> Track going straight to the Load project menu repeatedly?

I’ve absent-mindedly lost progress a few times because I think I’m saving only to find out that I’ve loaded a previous version.

Perhaps I’m doing something wrong? But I would expect that it goes first to the Global menu first before diving down into Project and Load instead of having Load pop up first (which, I’ve saved a few times since so it shouldn’t be cached or last in memory.)

discussed above, this functionality has previously existed in some form

2 Likes

How well is your dual vco in tune? I performed a calibration routine after 2hours of warming up, and now if i play lets say a saw wave with only one osc with tuning set to zero, my note is always aprox -12ct off tune.

Thanks for the patient explanation, noticing existing functionality after a new release is not uncommon for clients at my job as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FUNC + ENCODER BUG/Issue has been reported to the developers. so was my feedback to the ticket I created

5 Likes

Mk2, can anyone confirm, I’m using an expression pedal to the control input 1 (which, by the WAY, is AWESOME), but when changing patterns (modulation settings saved per kit) new parameters won’t load until you tweak them from the sound settings menu

1 Like

It has to be said that elektron did seem to have changed the timing.
The way you (and electron at first) describe it it looks like nothing ever changed and the user is just doing it wrong.

Support told me the devs are notified of this timing issue.

1 Like

I upgraded my Rytm last night and then created a fun track and saved the project. I turned the Rytm off and went to sleep. This morning I turned my Rytm on and only trigs with no parameter locks were firing. I discovered in the AMP page that any Vol parameter locks were now all locked to 0. Once I reset them it was fine. I haven’t been able to reproduce it again but I’ll keep an eye out.

Anyone seen something similar? I didn’t see any mention of it in this thread yet.

Good catch man, I’ve never noticed this behaviour before so I’m glad you were on it and not deterred by nay saying. Cheers!

Shout out to everyone bug testing!

I’m patiently waiting to update when the bug fix comes through. I get the feeling this update would cripple my work flow as it stands.