Analog Rytm MK1 OS 1.45 and Overbridge

So I’m a bit confused here. In the release notes for OS 1.45 for Analog Rytm 1.45 it says:

“Any connection to Overbridge 1.15 (or older) will stop working if you install this firmware update.”

But 1.15 is the most recent release of Overbridge? Is there any Overbridge version that’s compatible with the 1.45 OS?

Beta of 2.0. Don’t upgrade your mki if overbridge is an integral part of your workflow.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I was also confused about this line. Unfortunately My (second hand) MK1 hast already been upgraded to OS 1.45. and Overbridge didn’t recognize my device.

I installed the latest Overbridge Beta including the OS upgrade on my machine and it still doesn’t work unfortunately. Does anyone have an idea about the reason?
The Sysex Transfer seemed to work and also My MK1 shows up in my Mac finder, but it doesn’t show up in overbridge.

Looking forward to good advices =)

Luni

I just had the same issue, along with connecting to C6 – except I was upgrading from 1.31 thinking that it would work with overbridge 2.0 (I was wrong), so I have had to cut my losses and say goodbye to a few fun tracks in the process of downgrading to OS1.31 on the rytm. I was able to use Transfer because of the updated software, but had to use SysEx Librarian for mac to transfer the os update when OS1.31 was installed (https://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/), uninstalling overbridge 2.0 using the uninstaller, and installing overbridge 1.15. All of this installing / uninstalling was done from the regular OS upgrade page (not function + on), and with midi routed to usb, with the usb set to midi only. Switched to overbridge mode and so far, so good. Running ableton live 10.

Time to play!

1 Like

update: i cannot upload samples to OS1.31 with sysex librarian (doi), and Transfer won’t connect. C6 doesn’t seem to work either.

:’(

Any updates to this ??

I really would like to use my rytm with overbridge, but need my samples on there! does C6 have an update (or are there other softwares that I can use to transfer samples to the Rytm?