Analog Rytm mk1 - Ableton Overbridge

Hey there,

I run Analog Rytm mk1 1.45OS with Ableton 9.7.7. and Overbridge 1.15.

My problem is now that Overbridge says “The paired device is connected, but runs wrong OS version. Please shut down your DAW and update your machine OS, then try again.”

I thought I have the latest OS installed? What do I wrong?

Cheers everyone

I believe if you looked at the release notes for the OS it would tell you that by installing the OS you would break current (1.15) OB compatibility - which is exactly what you have found out - you’ll either have to explore the possibility of rolling back the device OS or waiting for the OB2 to come through beta testing

1 Like

…avantronica ( anyone ) did you find out how to rollback your Rytm MK1? I read the release notes when updating the OS, but hadn’t realised that the wait for a compatible Overbridge may be so long —so weighing up how I get back.

Advice welcomed.

I have read that it is doable (but there are caveats on project compatibility with some devices - although not if you saved a backup with the previous OS)

I have stuck on the old OS myself, so I haven’t explored rolling back - I believe support advised it was possible, but with the disclosed issue that projects saved with the later OS will obviously be incompatible