Analog Heat Mk 2 Not Showing up

Hey there! I am pretty new to elektron stuff, but have used a digitakt before. I am trying to get my Analog Heat Mk 2 set up in Logic, but I can’t even seem to get that far because the Overbridge Control Panel can’t detect the device. I’ve set AH mk2 to be in Overbridge mode, tried a USB Hub, and directly into the computer. Uninstalled, restarted, re installed, restarted, and well, now I’m here. It seems like I’m missing something, but I’m trying to follow this 5 step quickstart, and I’m not missing any steps! My mac is a tower running 10.13.6 is Mk 2 supported? Is this OS X version supported? I just downloaded Overbridge today, so I think it’s the most recent one. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

after digging around I’m guessing that 10.13 is not supported with over bridge. Looks like it’s time to buy more cables and stick this into the patchbay. I knew it was too good to be true. Look at that, I’m already a jaded elektron user. LOL!

3 Likes

yup welcome to the waiting game. be patient, overbridge is and will be awesome when it finally releases.

1 Like