Analog Four MKII out now!

No. Sometimes I scroll presets and sample them into the MPC or Maschine.

Depends on how you feel from day to day. Some days, sequencer. Some, synth. Others, scrolling presets.

You got options

Thanks @tsutek!

Sounds like a plan!!!

1 Like

Tried and it workd, hopefully its permanent. I pushed real hard.
And made a short track afterwards to release my stress, A4 + Digitakt and some Heat.
https://soundcloud.com/59min/walkinthepark

1 Like

And the A4 MKII shipping announcement also disappeared from elektronauts main page yesterday.

Why would they do that? I just got mine the other day.

Nevermind. My post was moved from another topic. I’m not sure that each and every thread merging is reasonable, my recent post had its own context as I replied to another post in a different topic (OT TRig Conditions (TRC) thread), but it has became confusing here.

@rudolphrapid it’s not that easy, especially abroad, on a phone :tongue:
I was in a place where people drive the wrong side of the road, so confusing !

Anyway.
UPS guy just delivered a brand new A4 mk2.
But I HAVE to work.
How can I?

:smile:

Be patient, the night is coming. Soon, you know :smiley:

…seems to me that you’re coming down with a bad cold.
might have to call in sick for a day or two…

Worst thing ?
I’m working at home !
I had to put it downstairs, couldn’t help but looking at it.
Weirdly enough, it feels light wrt its size !

I play tonight with a bunch of friends… I’ll see if it works good once I’m there !
:smiley:

1 Like

To the crazy ones! Have fun and be gentle on the speakers. It does sound huge!

1 Like

I got mine all Oaked up. Not sure if I’m digging it. The A4 by itself looks sleek.

8 Likes

I think those look great… Want… :smiley:

1 Like

Takes me about an hour a set. Pain in the ass, but I’m a nitpicker. I have another set awaiting my AR MKII. I pray the box is the same size.

1 Like

Looks practical, what kind of stand is that, I am looking for something similar.
Is it a good, solid stand?

Getting an Analog Four MK II soon, yeahhhhhhhh ;))

Thanks!!

Hi man. I move some of my shit upstairs in the Winter for a smaller version of my stuff. The studio in the finished basement although heated gets cold. So I looked high and low for the perfect stand for days on end. Then a drummer I know suggested Gibraltar. Then I looked at the price of the stuff :frowning:
So I dipped into my AR MKII fund, since that’s not going to be out for a while and 5 hondo later here it is. I have 2 50" + horizontal bars coming tomorrow to make it wider and some additional electronic mounting clamps coming as well. So I’ll be able to have 2 Acid boxes, AR, OT, A4 all setup on it with my keyboard attached as well.

2 Likes

Thanks of the info.

So it is actually a stand for drummers, looks very solid to me.

Just checked Gibraltar stuff, but they have a wide range of stuff.

If you still have some kind of info what you ordered I would be
deeply grateful if you mail me.

Now back to the topic, sorry!

Message sent. They make DJ stands too, which is where I got the idea.

So, I answered my own question…

I got a MKII on Saturday around 3PM, and I had a live gig scheduled later that same night.

I transferred a full project over to the new machine, spent about an hour tweaking my patches to accommodate the overdrive changes, and that was it.

Everything worked flawlessly.

The sound of the MKII is really something. Great character, and it cuts through a mix really well. It sounded awesome out on a decent size club system.

6 Likes

Especially when MkI has free overbridge, and MkII has $90 overbridge premium above the base cost…

Anyway, I’m one who went with the reduced price A4MkI and a Heat instead, and am loving it… :wink: