Analog Four 1.35A & Analog Rytm 1.45A

Check to make sure you’re sending the mk1 OS and not the mk2 (I made a similar mistake before and it took me a while to realize this). If that is not the issue, have you tried a different MIDI cable?

Hey guys, I think I solved it by changing the delay ticks to 5secs (MIDI+early start).
It wasn’t getting the OS properly before and causing the freeze with 0secs.
Now back to 1.45 . Still happy with the Dual VCO update even with the previous bugs :slight_smile: at least the sample playback is normal.
I’m going to try the same downgrade method with A4 mk1 (back to 1.35).

1 Like

haha! web dev here, NEVER release on fridays! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad I found this all my samples stopped playing on Rytm will downgrade and see what happens

This week should be interesting

Anyone going to be the first to update when the fixed firmware comes out ?
I’ll give it a few days .

I will!

4 Likes

Me too

Definitely not going near any of the updates until tested for at least a few weeks by those who are kind enough to be experimented on! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Has anyone had the experience ( after updating to 1.45A ) of all of their samples not sounding out both in auditioning, assigning and playing from a pad and pre-existing kits that had samples in them? All of my samples both in RAM and Drive are dead. I see the sample is there and assigned to the pad, but no sample sound…

silent samples…

Thanks. J

It’s crashdown friday! Send the updates my body is ready!

giphy3

8 Likes

It’s so quiet this week, looks like Elektron HQ is on vacation :slight_smile:

5 Likes

theres a discount code for some elektron gear. $100 / £90 …
maybe those machines have the firmware on them , its like being paid to QA them … (joke …)

even if it came out today, i’m not touching it. i suspect Cenk would be as upset as we are with the last firmware , I’m not sure he’s part of the code / QA team… though he looks like he’s having a great holiday (i’m sure photoshop was not used in that photo , its an actual thing!! )

If so Cenk is getting big-headed. :smile:

and his head has become strangely angular around the edges.
i dont think the fashion magazines will be calling for your photoshop skills, they prefer making people unhealthily thin , unrealistically perfect and sometimes with too many arm/legs.

Like this ? Would they hire me ?
elektron-octatrack-1556764

I continue off-topic, sorry.
Anyway, it’s friday. :content:

1 Like

:joy:

Updated B release of the withdrawn A release here folks

1 Like