Almost Black Friday [2015]

ProAudioStar is matching black friday deals with a bonus 15% off the next purchase.

on the software side… 25% off Ableton Live 9 until Monday.

NI has a bunch of stuff that is 50% off for the next 12 days (Monark included).

rubadub seem quite cheap and theyre doing an extra 10 percent off

voucher.
CHIEF2015BF

analog 4 - £810 with discount
analog keys - £958 with discount

it is now oficially friday here in germany, and there is no mother32 for me available …

No Mother 32 available in USA either…apparently they will get stock in two weeks, just before Christmas.
Anyway, I doubt that they would apply any Sales on that HOT HOT HOT product.

How has this disgusting malliday gone global?
Call me a grinch, but stepping on someone for a $10 toaster instead of indulging in leftovers and re-runs, just is not my bag.

Really bothers me when I see reputable companies hopping on this blandwagon.

That’s why I stay home and browse online sales (while eating leftovers and watching reruns).

For what it’s worth, Synthtopia has an open Black Friday thread: http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/11/26/open-mic-2015-black-friday-cyber-monday-holiday-music-gear-deals/

I was hoping to get UVI’s Falcon in the Black Friday sales. Been checking their site every day for a Black Friday upated and was delighted to spot 30% off everything but in small print it’s everything but Falcon!!!

It just came out a few weeks ago with a discounted price so was unlikely to be discounted again but a little frustrating when you cant demo it and are relying on user reviews (which came after the discounted launch!).

Anyway, picked up a new Korg Volca Sample for £75 which is pretty decent to me and really enjoying it!

1 Like

You got a link for the volca sample? For £75 I’ll probably pick up a second one :wink:

10% off all analog boxes. meh.

Plug In Alliance, Univeral Audio, Soundtoys … if you looking for good sounding mixing tools, there are some really good prices today.
Btw. would be really great to see 10% discount on the Overhub too … or even 15% as black friday special…

Yeah, I fortunately ‘took a punt’ that it would be good and got it at intro price.
Its a fantastic synth, and really flexible… a sound design dream :slight_smile:
one ‘good thing’, you also get a $100 voucher for other UVI soundware products, and that works in conjunction with the 30% BF sale, so thats ‘something’

You got a link for the volca sample? For £75 I’ll probably pick up a second one :wink: [/quote]
Was on an Amazon flash sale earlier in the week - Tuesday I think. Plus I get 5% off so it was actually £80ish. Great little unit though - enjoying far more than the Volca Keys I flogged the other week.

picked up one of these puppies!

dj techtools have some nice discounts… :slight_smile:

probably couldn’t afford it but seems like a good time to pick up a deal for audio stuff!

i had the apc mkii earlier in the year which I sold off, i loved the encoders but the rest just didn’t work for me.

and i know its been out a while but looks like a nice, simple little encoder controller!

I was looking to get a Volca Sample for like $30 off or whatever it was (about all I can afford atm), then I noticed the Korg MS-20 Mini for like $80 off at proaudiostar.com, and then I noticed a financing option as well as 10% off the Analog Rytm, so now I have a Rytm and MS-20 Mini coming my way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahaha, nice haul!

Its a gear frenzy, I love it. :joy:

$200 off the Elysia Alpha Compressor plug-in is such a steal.
That thing is so good.

Propellerheads having a huge sale!! About to pull the trigger on Polar and PX7
80$

A post was merged into an existing topic: Black Friday 2017 Deals