Ableton live 10

Ah sorry for the confusion, I meant the probability pack

They were only released a day or 2 ago

Look in Packs > Available Packs to download. Seems it’s from one of these Ableton-endorsed third party developers.

Fun to use these with Push 2!

1 Like

No, Isotonik don’t host anything with Ableton.

1 Like

yeah ableton is pretty cool. i emailed them last year about a lite 9 licence for my 7 year old and they hooked me up. in the end i was able to use an early version of 9 suite instead, but they were cool about it nonetheless

1 Like

27 posts were split to a new topic: Ableton product speculation

Just went through this myself. The best fix I could find was to open live and simply right click on the plugin in the browser and uncheck “Auto Scale Plugin Window.” This allowed me to keep running the rest of my plugins in hidpi. There is a new setting in Live 10 where you can check and uncheck hidpi in the preferences menu, and although unchecking it will solve the issue, it means everything won’t look as good. Unchecking “Auto Scale” on each soundtoys plugin individually works better and you only need to do it once for the program to save the settings.

It´s Beta time again. Live 10.1 is now in open Beta for all licence owners.

Some highlights

More Info

https://www.ableton.com/en/release-notes/live-10-beta/

https://www.ableton.com/en/beta/

Have fun :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Freezing sidechained channels! Automation shapes! VST3! Custom wavetables!

10 Likes

Bouncing individual stems with return and master fx :pray:

6 Likes

Pinch Zooming :smiley:

I know it’s the smallest thing, but its going to be the most immediate thing I’m going to appreciate.

3 Likes

well it’s starting to have enough new stuff in I want to make me upgrade then…

1 Like

that was what stoked me up the most, too!

i am a simple man.

2 Likes

Good improvements. Still would like some template feature though :[

1 Like

Do you mean a default setup? there is a way to change that in the “file folder” tab on preferences.

Best workflow feature

3 Likes

Not just a single default, but multiple (templates). Other DAWs have templates so you can load a template for “Mixing”, “Producing”, “Piano + Vocals”, “Sound Design”, etc

6 Likes

that would be awesome

Just watched some vidos on the new features in 10.1 and I’m gently impressed. Don’t think there’s anything here that will be persuading non-Live users to ditch their existing DAWs but this is a nice set of well considered improvements. I can picture myself loading some characterful simple waveforms (e.g. sin’s or tri’s from Plogue Chipsounds) into Wavetable and having some fun times with the Osc FX. But I think the automation improvements will be really transformative.

Can’t wait for it to come out of beta.

1 Like

As good as this update is, I really wish there were more updates to the Push. Specifically the Push 1.