A4Randomize

here’s a screenshot of the randomizer for the A4 based on the one i’m developing for the AR

should hopefully be ready for testing pretty soon (temperatures permitting :astonished: )
in the meantime, if you haven’t done it yet, check Void’s Pattern Generator :wink:

edit: erm… trk5? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

desktop (picture above, not updated anymore) and web-based version available here

2 Likes

Awesome! Gimme!

2 Likes

first version available for download here:slight_smile:
i don’t have an A4 so i’m not sure everything will work (it should though) please do let me know of any bugs :sob: so i can deal with them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
have fun!

edit: forgot to mention, this version was built on OSX 10.7 - windows and 10.6 to come soon

Just using it now for the first time and oh my what sounds are coming out…!! Thanks so much for this!

Very fun :slight_smile:

From my experience here are a few problems :

The Sub oscillators will set to 5th 90% of the time, and the oscillators will set to no oscillator nearly every time as well.

The LFO’s will 90% of the time set to x2k multiplier

The filter type never changes, and is always a highs
the envelope types never change
the envelope destinations never change
the lfo destinations never change

thank you for trying it out and enjoying it :slight_smile:

…eeeerm… :sob: i’ll get it fixed (thanks)

1 Like

Would really try it , but MAC only?!

edit:
just saw your edit about upcoming Win version :slight_smile:

Very cool. Thanks

Ohhh this is gonna be fun!!! The one for the Rytm works pretty good. A few problems though. Overall a good piece of software. I was able to make sounds that I probably would never have found without it. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for one for Windows.

version 0.5 is now available for Windows and OSX 10.6 … please report any bug you’ll come across…bound to be some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

links at the beginning of the topic

1 Like

This is pretty awesome - kudos and props and all that!! I was expecting to have to wait while on the Win version - you only recently announced it, and here it is. You move quick. Thanks a lot! I’ve only noticed limitations like what Leyy has mentioned. Otherwise, just plain fun and inspiring! Great work, guga!

this is probably like what happened on the AR, meaning that the number of available values for a specific parameter is not scaled within the 0-127 range (which is the range mentioned in the manual) so to get this sorted i’ll need the number of available values for each parameter :thinking: :astonished:

this is probably like what happened on the AR, meaning that the number of available values for a specific parameter is not scaled within the 0-127 range (which is the range mentioned in the manual) so to get this sorted i’ll need the number of available values for each parameter :thinking: :astonished:[/quote]
time to watch the MIDI monitor all night :dizzy_face:

:slight_smile: quicker than that…looking at the A4 screen, just count how many values a parameter has, so i.e.: how many lfo destinations are available?

Any idea why chrome would be telling me that the windows version looks malicious?

@Soju, go to Chrome settings in top right dropdown menu, and find Privacy. Uncheck “Enable phishing and malware protection” to download, re-check it when done.

Great work! Once thing i’ve noticed is that the osc rnd really favors the GND imp. Not a big issue, but just thought I’d let you know!

thanks biologik!
yep, that’s one of the bugs i need to take care of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: glad you’re enjoying it

new version (0.6.0) available for download
added some of the missing parameters in the randomization and fixed few bugs. still missing some parameters though, can anyone chip in on this :confused:
also, morphing doesn’t still account for the changes in the randomization

edit: cooking windows version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: