A4 MKii Performance Macro Problem

Probably something I’m doing wrong here, but I can’t figure out what is wrong with assigning parameters to a specific track in the Modulation Setup page.

For instance I’m trying to assign the Amp Decay to Track 1 on macro A and I can do that (very difficult), but there is no indication over what track it’s assigned to. Like I have to press on the encoder for that modulation slot several times before it starts to work on Track 1. And it’s super fiddly because pressing on the encoder usually results in the parameter i’m trying to modulate jump to something completely different.

Is there another button I’m supposed to press when trying to assign the modulation to a specific track? I just don’t get it and the manual makes no sense to me.

Thanks in advance!

Don’t know if this helps, but in this pic I have the first slot controlling Amp Release on track 1, but nowhere does it indicate it’s Track 1. It’s all like some trial and error of hitting encoder A several times before it starts to work on Track 1.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Analog Four/Keys OS 1.35: bug discussion

This is a bug, it’s well discussed and presumably well known at Elektron by now

It’s always worth looking through bugs threads when issues appear

1 Like