A4 live recording: half bright notes

I have been using the A4 with live recording successfully for a good while and then recently in one project I am encountering some weird behaviour as follows:

I am live recording (playing notes via a midi keyboard that goes into my octatrack and out to the a4). The notes are recording OK, playing through again once or so and then some of the notes are going from full bright to half bright and no longer sounding.

I have been scouring the manual for clues, but am stuck. In the manual “half bright” trigs is the technical term used to describe the dimmer colour of trigless locks, but I didn’t get further in figuring out what is happening. Any clues would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

I guess you are recording midi control changes events from your keyboard, becoming plocks, or maybe you turned A4’s knobs while in Live Recording…
Fn + No in Live Rec to erase them all.

Thanks @sezare56, indeed something extra is getting recorded. Namely, for all the half bright trigs there are plocks on the note page, e.g. for the micro timing, length, env retriggers and LFOs. However, I can’t seem to delete all these plocks with Fn + No, not sure why? If I select the trig and clear the plocks, the trig is still half bright and doesn’t sound. Any insights would be very welcome. Cheers.

[quote=“dr_kang, post:3, topic:57329”]
I can’t seem to delete all these plocks with Fn +
No [/quote]
You have to be in Live Recording mode.

The half bright trig is called a Trigless trig (it doesn’t trig sounds). You can create one with Fn+trig press in Grid Recording mode. Doesn’t need plocks to exist. Press it twice or with Fn once to delete it.