A second new machine? [Analog Rytm launch, January 2014]

If it isnt a new MD allot of people are going to sob imho!!!

Maybe it will be an Elektron modular synthesizer/sequencer/fx processor?

Can we refrain from discussing the AK in this thread? It was meant for the new machine under the glass.

And no he said/she said bullshit. Just do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1

[Moderator’s note: deleted off-topic material]

anyway, they’ve said the new machine is quite different, so some of these anxieties about what is coming and what is here now can be seen in that light

i can’t read this thread any more, as much because of the deep bass panic poop as much as the other crap!

Unfortunately, due to the Analog Keys launch, moderating has been a bit on the back burner. But the recent bickering must not continue. If certain users don’t calm down, they will be banned.

Elektronauts must be a place for relevant discussions, not a he said/she said-arena.

A version of this post was also posted in this thread.

1 Like

So, back to the Machines!

Am I mistaken, or is a 2nd new machine going to be announced sometime today? Has it been postponed?

No announcement date yet. But it hasn’t been postponed either so to speak. More info in December!

1 Like

OK, thanks. That means I can stop refreshing the Elektron page and get back to work! :slight_smile:

No announcement date yet. But it hasn’t been postponed either so to speak. More info in December![/quote]
“It will be revealed very very soon…” Sometime in December is not very very soon! Not to mention, we will only get more info? Just remember Jon and elektron, a lot of us are holding back from buying your products until this is revealed…

No announcement date yet. But it hasn’t been postponed either so to speak. More info in December![/quote]
“It will be revealed very very soon…” Sometime in December is not very very soon! Not to mention, we will only get more info? Just remember Jon and elektron, a lot of us are holding back from buying your products until this is revealed…[/quote]
Why? Elektron mentioned it’s not a product that conflicts with the current offering.
If you really want one of the current Elektron products that bad you would instantly take the 10% discount and be happy. Waiting for the unknown is a silly game with no winners…

So no new machine in LA this weekend at the workshop?

@acidfever, the point I was trying to make is that I only have enough money to spend on one machine and I am waiting to see if this new machine fits my studio better than the current offerings. Now as far as the 10%, I can get 20% + off on ebay right now and with no expiration date.

I’m in the same boat. Only have enough funds for one machine so am keen to find out what the mystery box is 'cos if it isn’t something I need I can get an A4 ordered.

“It will be revealed very very soon…” Sometime in December is not very very soon! Not to mention, we will only get more info? Just remember Jon and elektron, a lot of us are holding back from buying your products until this is revealed…[/quote]
Wow.
By my count, December is three days from now.

@CrsCain, wow, you are correct. Could it be early, mid or late December? I’m guessing more info coming very very soon (early December) and then, the reveal will be very soon (mid), following the soon ship date (late dec). So, sooner than later it is ;p

You make me sad, Elektron! Sad!
But then so happy… :slight_smile: Please let it be December 2nd?

now I want a drumkeys…machinedrum with attached keyboard

Wild guess:
Octatrack with keys + improvements?

How about analog/digital/hybrid sampling machine drum with velocity sensitive drumpads and step seq? Not sure a keyboard makes sense on a drum machine!? This would, of course, be a direct competitor to the Tempest, more than anything else out there…