7 × OS Update

It’s not an issue. It was deliberately designed this way. Use the detune parameter. It’s made to do exactly this.

10 Likes

Swedish only?

a4 mki

Creating aÂnew project via the Project Manager resulted in that the new project had unstable Kits
and missing parameter icons.

can somebody PLEASE fill me in what missing “parameter icons”
I would expect to “not” see ?

I have 50 + different pojects in my A4 mki and I am really curious if I have been missing this for the last 2 years (hint hint, lfo destinations maybe?)

TL DR

what is a parameter icon?

Thanks, I’m on a lost island and couldn’t download the update file. :thup:

I still have a doubt about improvements for MKI…
Only Switch / CV / Pedals improvements ?
No midi message to trigger the envelope ?

1 Like

WOW,just been playing with the new VCO’S and they sound incredible, i got a quick hard techno track going and I’m blown away how good they sound,great direction you are going elektron if this is a ‘new’ sound

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitone portamento?

Holy eff I can’t wait

Dual VCO sounds fantastic for bass! Exactly what I was wanting!

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

At the moment, only Japanese has a full Mk1 manual for Rytm.

1 Like

I have a question before upadating my ARMKI - will samples, projects, kits etc from the old version be fully working and at there previous place? In case of downgrading again (as i need overbridge in my daw projects until OB 2 is released), will samples, projects etc work like before?

1 Like

the 2.0…the newer version that is going to be available. The only one I guess!

GOOD LORD!!! I have been waiting for the 2OSC update and will use it to kick ass in my upcoming club gigs this summer.

1 Like

Got the OT with a solar panel with you? :wink:

Not for 2 days, crossing with a small boat !
I’m waiting for water proof MKIII. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is a pretty big NOTE on the Analog Keys, updating will cease 1.15 OB. Deal breaker for upgrading on that one.

1 Like

It’s a note for all the mki and was expected/has been mentioned that this would be the case. Since it’s just beta testing now if you use ob 1.15 I would wait on the upgrade

2 Likes

We have written the following note when downloading the firmware:
“Note: Overbridge 1.15 (or older) will stop working if you install this firmware update. Back up your projects! If you later decide to downgrade, your projects need to have been backupped before upgrading to this version.”

Don’t upgrade if you are dependent on current Overbridge to continue to work. Wait until it’s out of Beta.

5 Likes

This should go at the top of the main post. Hype for Overbridge! Any guesstimate how long the beta will last for?

dual VCO is killer.
the transfer app is even better than I expected, transferring samples to my RYTM at modern speeds. I don’t even care when Overbridge 2 comes out personally. I am one happy camper. Thank you Elektron! I know you took some flack from us but you finally delivered :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Does this also mean that it doesn’t show up in the computer as an audio interface? I don’t need Overbridge per se, but using the output of the Rytm is pretty essential for me.