60 min sofa set with DT / minimoog

great sound and indeed, lots of fun ! Could you elaborate on your " compact set up " ? TX

sure,
so the dt and the minitaur are being passed thru the raspberry pi, theres a pd patch i wrote running which does a looper, slicer, hi / lopass filter, delay and reverb on the audio fx side(tempo synced), it also takes the midi notes from the dt and send them to the minitaur thru an arpeggiator and a version of sting (our acid line generator) that ive ported to pd. the rpi is being controlled from the faderfox, and this is pretty much it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man ! You did elaborate, big up :slight_smile:

1 Like

and how do you get the signal out of the rpi? The analog audio out had a really bad signal-to-noise ratio last time I tried to use it (already thought about buying a HDMI extractor)

i have the pisound soundcard mounted to the rpi

2 Likes

Ah, thanks - didn‘t know about that one!

Nice sound, really like it… and nice lego box for the pi :wink:

1 Like

Wicked set dudes, I did some editing to it recently and it made it go weird :+1:
Also, I’ve just been round my mates watching england play and told one I just bought a new Moog, he said “omg please tell me it’s this one”, then showed me your video! Told me he follows you on fb so I now have someone to come with me when you play over here :v:

2 Likes

listening to it again ! really good set, tx for sharing

1 Like

A well deserved Like :smile:

1 Like

Really enjoyed that

1 Like

I like the one dude’s dedication to the minimoog, and I also really like the other guy always switchin’ up his set up. It’s a good combination and fun to watch

1 Like

He looks like he needs the workout from carrying it around :blush:

why was this merged? it’s not the same video. this video was posted only a few days ago

it shouls have actually been linked with this thread

which appears to be the same video you posted

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Very cool vid of Skinnerbox performing with Digitakt

@PlumWrinkles

Now moved to the correct thread. Apologies to all for my mistake.

Cool sound. The guy on the left has a severe case of 'electric knob ’ syndrome though. :slight_smile:

What is not to like about a live jam with Kraftwerk parts :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Suddenly i have the GAS for a Moog Minitaur