12x macros for Digitone! but won't reset on FUNC+NO : (

Hey guys, I love being able to use the Modwheel, After Touch and Breath Control sections of the Digitone as 4 knob macro controls. It lets me have 3 different macros for every track. However, I can’t get it to reset
when I push [FUNC]+[NO] to reset the pattern.

I tried to control this via MIDI from my Digitakt, and the Digitakt will reset it’s knobs, but the Digitone won’t respond to this :frowning:

Does anyone know how to make this work?

Here’s a video demo…

https://youtu.be/_ufCQpvVDSI

p.s. These macros would be even better if they worked with “Control All” too. Feature Request maybe?

2 Likes

One seems to be while performing as normal , resetting to default I think .
The one that doesn’t work is a setup / config type parameter ?
Probably not a clear explanationof my thoughts …hard to explain …

Or it’s just a bug , report it to elektron.

1 Like

Yeah, the filter will do it fine, but the Mod Wheel, After Touch and Breath control all seem to be unable to reset.

When reloading the pattern the encoder resets but the sound is not changing back to the saved state.

It’s possible to create a lock trig (func+trig) on the first step of the sequencer and parameter lock (PB, AT, MW, BC) with the value 0.

Then set this lock trig to the trig condition “fill”. So when you hold the fill button and the sequencer reaches the first step all parameters will go to the locked value 0.

The encoder position won’t change to 0 so it’s necessary to reload with func + no afterwards.

So your playing a sequence, want to create a break and a drop. Just press func+yes to be save, turn the encoders and get wild, then hold fill button to come back. End press func +no to reset the encoder.

1 Like